FOR THE MEMBERS, FROM THE MEMBERSFollowing your feedback, we have put together a set of etiquette standards to ensure every member's time at BodyWorksWest is as enjoyable as possible.
- Consideration must be shown to fellow members and staff at all times.
- Eating food in the club from outside the premises is not permitted.
- Members must dress in the appropriate sports club attire, especially when using the pool.
- Please keep your voice down when using mobile phones; the use of mobile phones in the gym, studios and changing rooms is not permitted.
- Shower before using the swimming pool and plunge pool, for reasons of hygiene and for the consideration of your fellow members.
- Please present your card at reception each time you visit. If you have lost your card, reception will issue you a new one immediately.
- Complimentary newspapers in the club lounge are for all members, please do not take them into wet areas or remove them from the premises.
- Please bring your used towels down to reception, do not leave them in the changing rooms.
- Please do not leave your belongings in the lockers overnight; anything left will be placed in lost property.
- Please do not leave litter in the changing rooms, gym studio or lounge areas.
- BWW reserves the right to temporarily suspend or cancel your membership for failure to pay or comply with the club etiquette.
- Our staff are here to please, ask the team for assistance at any time.
Latest blog7 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Coconut Oil
Post by: Simon
Posted: April 4, 2017
It is a common misconception that coconut oil is bad for you. People all over the…