As a keen sportsman from an early age, I competed in athletics (100m), football and basketball, for both school and county. Having narrowly missed out on a professional football career, I returned to my studies and gained a degree in Sports Science, which began my journey in to the fitness industry.
My approach is focused around Calisthenics (body weight), Core strength, and stability training. Using high intensity, dynamic and functional approaches, these methods target fat burning and muscular strengthening.
- Brunel University - BSc (Hons) Sports & Exercise Science
- CYQ - Personal Trainer Level 3
- CYQ - Suspension Training
- CYQ - Nutrition & Weight Management
- Training Shed- Advanced Functional Trainer